Taking a break

Hi everyone!  Thanks for your loyal following to date. When I started out on this road earlier this year I had no idea that things would take off like they have. So, thanks to you all. I'll continue writing about subjects that are of interest to women over 40 and I hope that it continues to be relevant and useful.

This is just to let you know that I'm taking a break in Scotland and will be away  for a week. Not sure what the internet is like in the far north west, so I may not be able to do any blogging until I get back. However, when I do return, there's plenty on the agenda. Amongst other things I plan to produce an useful A-Z of complementary therapies. Also, there will be articles about coping with retirement, season changes and colder weather footwear.

So, wherever you are enjoy whatever season you're in and make the most of each day. Live life to the full and treat every day as if it was your last.